Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MacroBazar!
These Terms of Service govern your use of our portal located at macrobazar.com operated by MacroBazar.
We assume that by accessing this website you are agreed to these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use MacroBazar if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions stated on this page. We reserve the right to amend the use of terms at any time without any notice to you.
Enrolment as a User
User(s) warrant and act for that they have the right to use or access the Platform. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the terms of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use and access the Platform.
Persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 are eligible to access and use the Platform. Peoples who are eighteen (18) years of age or older may use the Platform. If it is discovered that the User does not meet the conditions or if it is brought to the Company’s notice, the Company reserves the right to terminate or deny the User account or access to the Platform.
Placing Orders / Return and Cancellation Request Terms
- The User has necessary permission from the end-customer to take actions on their behalf including placing order, return or cancellation requests on their behalf.
- The user can place order on the Platform through using their User Account on behalf of end-customers, subject to the terms and conditions.
- The Users need to understand that the order they place shall be subject to the terms and conditions set out in these Terms, and MacroBazar’s terms and use.
- For all purchases made using the User Account, the User agrees to provide complete, current and accurate information of purchase and account.
- For returns/cancellations on behalf of the end-customer, the User may make requests. The policy of return and cancellation of MacroBazar Platform shall apply.
Payments and Refunds
- To make payment towards the orders placed the User may use prepaid instruments on behalf of the end-customer. The User shall make payments only using payment methods like debit card/credit card, UPI, internet banking etc. which belong to the User. On the Platform, The User shall not collect any bank or card details of the end-customers and shall not use any payment instrument which does not belong to the User.
- The User shall understand that any refunds which are credited into the User’s account shall be immediately settled by the User with the end-customer by the User. For any delay or failure on part of the User and any disputes between the User and the end-customer the Company shall not be liable and shall need to be resolved independently and the Company shall not be involved in the same.
- The Company shall be entitled to blacklist the User and withhold any payments to be made to the User by the Company or seller(s), if any end-customer or seller raises any claims or disputes with the Company for any reason assignable to the User including but not limited to non-receipt of refunds by the end-customer from the User or for any other reason on account of fraud/default on part of the User. Further, the amounts claimed by the end-customer from any payables to the User, the Company shall be entitled to recover.
User’s Roles and Responsibilities
- On registration, the User’s account will be verified with OTP of the registered mobile number of the User (“User Account”). The User is responsible for: 1. Maintaining the confidentiality of their user’s account login credentials. 2. All activities which are the user accessing the on Platform by their User Account. 3. For any unauthorised use of their User Account or if they become aware of any other violation of security, immediately notify the Company. 4. Ensure that at the end of each session they exit from their User Account.
- Only the users are responsible for all activities under their User Account and the Company shall not be responsible for any such activities. All purchases made by User are intended for sale or consumption by end-customers on behalf of whom the User places the orders. The User shall not make any purchases for the purpose of any, resale or further distribution purposes.
- Please also note that, Users are not eligible for commission when they place orders themselves so, User may not purchase products through User Account for your own use, for resale or any kind of commercial use.
Suspension and Termination of User Account
On the platform the User shall not create or operate multiple User Accounts.
The company can suspend or terminate the User account or access to the platform and also has the right to block any amounts due to the User or the associated user account -
1. If, any information proves to be incomplete, inaccurate or not current which are provided during the process of registration or thereafter; and/or
2. If, with terms and condition the User is found to be non-complaint.
3. If, multiple User Account has created on the platform by the User.
Acquiescence with Laws
To participate in the program there is a condition, you shall agree that as a User you will comply with all laws, rules, regulations, orders, ordinances, decisions, judgements, licenses or governmental authority’s other requirements that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time period when you are a User.